MAKING EXCELLENCE A HABIT
Amaze yourself. Amaze the world. A job at BSI EHS Services and Solutions is unlike any other you’ve had. Our Texas office is looking for an experienced EHS Professional (CIH or CSP preferred) with 7+ years of experience in EHS consulting and corporate health and safety program management who is highly motivated by the cultivation of long-term and mutually rewarding relationships with clients and business partners, and who takes personal responsibility to ensure shared success. This candidate will support clients in Texas and the Gulf Coast region clients and will require extensive travel.
In this position, you will work with existing clients on their Health and Safety programs and you will also develop business with new and existing clients, so responsibilities will be split between technical EHS consulting, business development, project management, and client management. You will provide technical leadership, mentor others and may manage staff over time.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strengths in a combination of the following areas:
- Managing/implementing complex industrial hygiene programs
- Industrial hygiene monitoring (chemical & physical hazards)
- Indoor Air Quality
- Health and safety regulatory requirements, specifically Cal/OSHA standards and conducting regulatory compliance audits
- Conducting accident investigations and creating follow up responses
- Hazard communication/chemical safety
- Facility and equipment design review for EHS
- Performing EHS inspections & assessments such IH, PPE, LOTO, and machine guarding
- Creating/maintaining/implementing hazard communication/chemical safety programs
- Creating and delivering health and safety training
- EHS Auditing
- Industrial hygiene strategy
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Process Safety Management
- Development of EHS programs at a site level
As noted above, in addition to technical responsibilities, the position will also have responsibility for Client Management, Project Management and Business Development which includes growing assigned accounts by identifying new areas of opportunity for BSI services, and successfully introducing BSI services to decision makers at the client, developing opportunities, including estimating work scope and price, writing proposals, following up on contacts and meetings, attending conferences and other marketing events.
In addition to proficiency in the areas noted above, industry experience within high technology industries, specifically research and development, semiconductor, electronics, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and/or chemical environments, is highly desired