BSI EHS Services and Solutions is seeking an established senior professional to join our EH&S/Environmental Compliance consulting group. This individual will be a key member of the Operations and Business Development team as he/she will identify new opportunities and execute delivery of services. The ideal candidate would have technical expertise leading multi-media environmental compliance projects in NY Metro and Mid-Atlantic U.S. as well as exceptional customer service, managerial skills, and a passion to grow the business.
As a senior leader, you will be accountable for leveraging BSI’s existing relationships and resources and for successfully selling and consulting on a range of EH&S/ Environmental Compliance projects to build a sustainable business locally. This is an opportunity for a senior-level professional looking to advance their career with a global environmental leader, and to make a significant impact in successfully implementing BSI's global strategy.
We offer a highly competitive starting salary plus annual bonus and benefits.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a strategic business/action plan, and provide leadership, to expand the NY Metro and Mid Atlantic client base in the EH&S/Multi Media Environmental Compliance market.
- As a “seller/doer,” identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Serve as senior resource for EH&S/Multi Media Environmental Compliance projects and related activities. Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Lead, manage performance, hire and retain, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of the practice.
- Capitalize on existing BSI client relationships to expand the firm’s profile and market share.
- Focus areas may include:
- Environmental, Safety and Sustainability program development
- Industrial hygiene (IAQ, investigations, sampling, monitoring, assessments)
- Health and safety code compliance
- Sustainability projects including Corporate Social Responsibility, environmental footprint, energy use reduction, and others
- Developing and delivering EH&S/Occupational Health and Safety training
- EH&S assessments/general program compliance audits
- Regulatory compliance
- Occupational safety surveys/inspections
- Environmental issues (air, waste water, hazardous waste)
- EHS & ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 program development