BSI EHS Services and Solutions is seeking an experienced EHS Consultant entrepreneur with EHS experience. The successful candidate will have a track record of providing service excellence and client satisfaction. Consultant responsibilities will range from supporting identification of opportunities and proposal development through project execution. The ideal candidate would have experience working in the NY/NJ area.
- Support the NY/NJ client base in the EHS market, including consulting and compliance services
- Support development of new opportunities and prepare effective technical proposals
- Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Support client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Serve as a resource for EHS marketing
- Desired areas of consulting experience include:
- EHS compliance, conformance and gap assessments (experience with ISO is preferred)
- EHS consulting services; surveys, assessments, plans, permits, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Environmental assessments, plans, permits, investigations, reporting, etc. (air, water, soil, soil vapor, wastewater, hazardous waste, etc.)
- Industrial hygiene surveys, assessments, etc. (PPE, Hazard Communication, etc.)
- Safety assessments, plans, reports, etc. (LOTO, confined space, JSAs, etc.)
- Experience in various industrial, commercial and governmental settings