BSI EHS Services and Solutions is seeking a Safety Professional for a Bio-Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Site. This individual will be responsible for meeting Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) needs at a biopharmaceutical facility and ensuring that risks are identified, assessed and mitigated.
- Assist site departments with investigating SHE-related events involving full-time (FTE’s) or temporary employees , including:
- driving investigations to determine root-cause;
- identifying appropriate CAPAs with the goal of preventing future incidents;
- reviewing and updating (as appropriate) the SHE event data management system (
- performing effectiveness checks on CAPAs implemented to assess effectiveness at preventing future events.
- Identify, assess and work with site departments to develop and implement mitigation strategies (CAPAs) for SHE risks associated with the manufacturing process including risk stemming from new or modified equipment or systems.
- Prepare a management-level summary on a weekly basis that includes:
- SHE-related events, investigation status, root cause determination, and CAPA development and status; and,
- Risks assessed and mitigation strategy.
- Meet with SHE managers routinely and prepare monthly project status reports.