This role is responsible for working across a diverse global portfolio of innovation projects with a primary focus on digital, Blockchain and evolving Innovation technology. The role will require liaising within the organisation and externally to ensure that BSI is consistently leveraging state-of-the-art processes and technologies.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Proactively identify relevant innovation opportunities and initiatives
- Liaise with domain experts across the organisation to assess and evaluate opportunities
- Provide leadership in digital, Blockchain or evolving innovation technology adoption
- Scope, plan, iterate and drive the execution of innovation projects
- Track and communicate progress across a range of projects
- Develop initial software solutions relating to BSI’s existing project requirements
- Identify technical requirements for future anticipated R&D and technology innovation projects, defining both technical project plans and necessary software resource requirements
- Assess pre-defined requirement specifications for use cases relevant to such R&D projects, develop required module/solutions specifications, and deliver solution, typically in conjunction with other BSI R&D and software development personnel.
- Provide technical leadership and support towards BSI’s wider technology goals
- Develop new idea concepts, assess idea concepts developed by other BSI personnel, estimate technical solutions and resources necessary to determine concept viability.
- Develop technical project plans for best ideas that are stable and validated, and initial prototypes, where relevant/necessary. By extension, increasing robustness of technical content of R&D and commercial project plans.
- Fulfil reporting requirements relevant to project deliverables, and present technical findings to other partner, project sponsors, and BSI management.